Online Aftercare Program
Upon completion of the Hader Clinic Queensland’s residential addiction treatment rehabilitation program clients are able to undertake an online aftercare program providing invaluable resources at times of need through the HaderCare mobile application.
The Hader Clinic Queensland’s aftercare program provides a structured weekly aftercare support program consisting of addiction rehabilitation information, resources and activities plus weekly meditation videos, and real-time individual counselling sessions via video integration allowing you to continue your recovery when at home.
- Daily check ins so you and your counsellor can monitor your ongoing health and wellbeing and to help identify triggers and flash points
- A weekly aftercare program of educational resources and activities
- Location and activity check ins to record events and meetings
- Weekly meditation videos
- One-on-one live video counselling sessions
- Emergency contacts and useful online resources
Get help for addiction
I need help for myself
Struggling with addiction and looking for an approved addiction treatment provider?Start Here
I need help for a family member
Do you have a loved one struggling with addiction? Find all the help and information you need here.Start Here
I am a DVA card holder
Veteran? White and Gold DVA Card holders can enter our addiction treatment immediately, for no cost.Start Here
I would like to refer a patient
GP, health worker, lawyer? Find out how to refer your patients and clients here.Start Here
Queensland’s only private rehab centre with ACHS accreditation
We are proud to be the only private drug and alcohol addiction treatment centre in Queensland to be independantly accredited.